Starting with the most basic - the smart toothbrush monitors the cleaning time for you, alerts you to changes in the segment to be cleaned and checks if the head needs to be replaced. But more important are the smart features it brings to your cleaning routine. It offers a choice of modes (from sensitive care to whitening), intensity settings (from gentle to strong) or pairing with a mobile app to help you with your care.
Features that fans of quality dental care will love
Timer - The brush watches the ideal cleaning time of 2 minutes. It will then alert you with a vibration and automatically switch off.
Segment change alert - For effective cleaning, each tooth segment needs to be given the same level of care. A vibration every 30 seconds alerts you to the need to change segments.
Selectable modes - Choose from several modes to ensure a cleaning that matches the exact needs of your teeth. You can choose gentle care for sensitive teeth, gentle gum care, standard mode for everyday use or whitening mode for deep cleaning and whitening.
Intensity settings - For each of the above modes, you can also adjust the intensity of the oscillation (gentle/medium/strong) to best suit your teeth.
Charging via USB-C - A fully charged toothbrush lasts up to 30 days (120 minutes), the LED indicator on the front will keep you informed of the battery status. You don't need a special charger to recharge - charge the device via a classic USB-C cable.
Travel case - Thanks to the protective case, the toothbrush will be safe even outside your bathroom. So you don't have to compromise on your demands for quality care even when you're on the road.
Mobile app overview - Connecting the brush to the Tesla Smart app via Bluetooth also brings features like:
- Records and history tracking - The app will keep a record of your dental hygiene, including the average length of brushing. You can also upload your children's toothbrushes to the app, so you can make sure your little ones aren't slacking off, too.
- Head Replacement Check - You'll always know exactly when it's time to replace your head with a new one.
- Brush position monitoring - Brings confidence that you have given each tooth segment the same care.
- Battery status - Displays the percentage of battery remaining.
- Guide to the cleaning process - Tips and tricks to guide you through the correct dental hygiene techniques.